5/5/09

Darren Nebergall - Field Trip Photos

"Cathedral"

This was shot on our field trip. 
1/320, f/8, ISO 1600, 30mm, Coudy WB

I like the combination of the straight lines and curved lines here, as well as the light patterns coming through the window.  I tend to shoot on "aperture priority" most of the time because I like to control the depth-of-field.  I chose f/8 here because I wanted everything in focus.  Clouny WB was warmer so I went with it.  I wish I would have noticed that the shutter speed was plenty high enough....then I would have lowered my ISO to 800 or 400 to reduce noise. 







On a whim, I also converted this to b&w....since we had talked about that in class too.  I like them both and can't decide if I like one over the other..... any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment