5/5/09

Shannon Field Trip - "Caledonia Your're Calling"

This is not my best picture from Sunday this is my ONLY picture. (The photos from inside the Capitol would frighten small children) I was playing around with a pl filter for the first time. The picture almost works for me but not quite. I wish I hadn't cropped (in camera) too close and had more of the bass drone or tassle. (Shot w/ Nikon D40 @55mm, A, WB Sunlight, ISO 400, f/13 1/320 Pl filter. Histogram from R to L : Quick Mini Peak of all colors, then little evenly spaced warts of R, G, B smearing almost to the end but not quite.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no!!! Sorry about your polarizer. I took a whole roll of our 1st child's 1st Christmas with no film in the camera, so I feel your pain. That said, I love the way this shot turned out. The silhouette effect focused my eye on the shape and line of the piper & pipes, which is very cool. I like how the colers on his hat stand out and draw the eye, too, and the polarizer really makes the sky look great.
    ~Meagan

    ReplyDelete