5/5/09

Shannon- Apperture Assignment "Approaching Lavender"

Umm... I learned a beginners exercise in Depth of Field should not include millions of tiny flowers and clear glass. My thought was to focus on the first one then gradually lose focus leading back...Anyway, I had cropping issues and will try to re-shoot the picture this week at a different angle. Also it looks lighter on the blog than on my screen. (Used a NikonD40 @ 55mm, ISO 800, WB: Sunlight, f/5.6, 1/50 Metering: Spot (but forgotten about.) Histogram from R to L. Blue goes from end to end with a soft peak in middle, Red & Green Peak early and then taper out 2/3rds across.)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!! And not just b/c purple's far superior to any other color. I love the way the jars catch the light, the color of the wood with the stems & flowers. This is such a pretty picture.
    ~Meagan

    ReplyDelete